- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by executing the sales cycle, setting up closing appointments, maintaining assigned contact lists, participating in professional associations, hosting lunch-and-learns, and promoting continuing education (CE) courses
- Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparation
- Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts
- Build customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world
- Compile and maintain center of influence (COI) information and identify “Target 25” (Top 25 contacts to develop into clients)
- Provide and communicate clear and accurate pretesting, scoping of services, and job estimates
- Monitor and follow up on all assigned jobs, ensuring customer needs are met
- Provide owners and marketing managers with one-on-one meetings (closing appointments) with COIs to encourage SERVPRO® referrals
- Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals
- 2+ years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with sales and marketing within the service sector
- Superb sales, customer service, administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Competitive base salary plus sales commission
BENEFITS INCLUDE $2400 ANNUAL HEALTH REIMBURSEMENT, BONUS INCENTIVES, COMPANY MATCHED RETIREMENT PLAN, PERSONAL DAYS OFF, VACATION TIME
Please attach resume or work history.
Servpro of Norman and South Oklahoma City is a locally owned and family operated franchise leading the industry in property water mitigation, mold remediation, and fire cleaning with a specialization in insurance work. We have been in business since 2002 and are rapidly growing. We are always looking for team players who can handle key responsibilities that will further their career and develop our business further.
PICTURE YOURSELF HERE
FULFILLING YOUR POTENTIAL
At SERVPRO, you have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people around you each and every day. We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates. Please join us in our mission to help our customers in their greatest moments of need. If you are highly dependable and excited about exceeding expectations, then you may be just the person we're looking for. Please search for a franchise near you to explore the opportunities waiting for you at SERVPRO. We look forward to hearing from you.
WORKING TOGETHER TO MAKE IT
Like It Never Even Happened™
As a team, we are proud to offer our customers the industry-leading level of service. Each of our nearly 1800 franchises offers a broad variety of opportunities to help, to serve, and to repair and restore people’s homes and businesses. If you have a passion for making a difference, our franchises are looking for you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)