- Monitor job file status and job file audit status
- Maintain job file WIPs
- Monitor and ensure client requirements are followed
- Review and validate initial field documentation
- Create preliminary estimate
- Daily job file coordination, including preparing job file reports, performing job file backup, and completing job file audit process
- Maintain internal and external communications
- Complete and review job file documentation for final upload and the audit process
- Perform job close-out
- 2+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience and business experience
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance/service industry is desired
- Experience with writing estimates, job file processes, and quality assurance, a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Ability to remain calm and professional during tense or stressful situations
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate and proprietary software
- Minimum of HSD/GED
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Competitive hourly rate
BENEFITS INCLUDE $2400 ANNUAL HEALTH REIMBURSEMENT, BONUS INCENTIVES, COMPANY MATCHED RETIREMENT PLAN, PERSONAL DAYS OFF, VACATION TIME
Please attach resume or work history.
Servpro of Norman and South Oklahoma City is a locally owned and family operated franchise leading the industry in property water mitigation, mold remediation, and fire cleaning with a specialization in insurance work. We have been in business since 2002 and are rapidly growing. We are always looking for team players who can handle key responsibilities that will further their career and develop our business further.
PICTURE YOURSELF HERE
FULFILLING YOUR POTENTIAL
At SERVPRO, you have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people around you each and every day. We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates. Please join us in our mission to help our customers in their greatest moments of need. If you are highly dependable and excited about exceeding expectations, then you may be just the person we're looking for. Please search for a franchise near you to explore the opportunities waiting for you at SERVPRO. We look forward to hearing from you.
WORKING TOGETHER TO MAKE IT
Like It Never Even Happened™
As a team, we are proud to offer our customers the industry-leading level of service. Each of our nearly 1800 franchises offers a broad variety of opportunities to help, to serve, and to repair and restore people’s homes and businesses. If you have a passion for making a difference, our franchises are looking for you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)